Ignition Spark Coil 8 Pack For Ford Multispark Blaster Epoxy 4.6L
5.4L DG508 C1454
An ignition coil (also called a spark coil)
is an induction coil in an automobile's ignition system which
transforms the battery's low voltage
to the thousands of volts needed
to create an electric spark in the spark plugs
to ignite the fuel.
B. International Trade Map
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or foreign trade company ?
A: We are a manufacturer. Our factory is located at CANTON
2. Q: What are your main products?
A: Our main products include Fuel metering valve , Ignition coil
3. Q: How about the quality of this product?
A: We have produced this product for many years since 2006.
Besides, We have Quality Control Department. Each product must pass
our strict inspection before sending to our clients.
Thus, we have got many decent feedback from our clients.
4. Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Normally, our delivery time is 30 days.
5. Q: How long is the warranty time?